ur client, a global player in the automotive industry is looking for a Supplier Quality graduate to be based at our plant in Port Elizabeth.
Reports to: Purchasing Manager
Contract: 12 months contract as part of our Graduate program
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Supplier Quality graduate works with the Advanced Supplier Quality (ASQ) Engineer to ensure the execution of the Quality requirements and the technical validation of all components on new programs in development (= Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process), including the follow up of the performance of the suppliers.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Power Point, Word
- A first experience in Purchasing or Quality is a strong plus
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and rigor, agile with figures
- Knowledge of technical drawings
- Flexibility, accountability, International mind set
- Able to travel regularly (Cape Town )
- Results-oriented, committed team-player
- Willingness to grow in a high pressure environment
- Available to commence work immediately if successful
Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about the company and would like to see a detailed job spec.