n exciting opportunity for a person with a passion for education.
For the last three years Common Good, a certified non-profit and public benefit organisation, has had the privilege of being a pioneering school operating partner, mandated by the WCED to partner and strengthen a growing network of non-fee paying collaboration schools (now legislated as such) with the goal to improve learner outcomes and close the inequality gap between high performing resourced and no-fee public schools.
As our network of schools grows, Common Good now seeks to recruit a passionate, strategic, resilient and determined Head of Education who will be a key change agent in driving school improvement in collaboration with School Governing Bodies and School Leadership Teams, supported by 14 Common Good education team members.
If you have the passion to
- drive school level change that has the potential to influence and strengthen the education system
- lead from a place of humility and possibility
- collaborate and partner respectfully with other key change agents and influencers
- create opportunities that will dignify and strengthen our greatest school assets – leaders, teachers, parents and learners
- draw on your extensive experience in leading excellent schools within the public schools context … then we welcome you to apply to join our dynamic and visionary team.
If you would like to see a full and very detailed document on the vision and requirements of this position, please contact us immediately.