Key Account Sales Manager (Engineer)
We are looking for a Top Performing Key Account Sales Manager to join our established and successful sales team. Our client supplies large packaging and filling equipment to the FMCG industry globally.
Reporting to the Managing Director / Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing, maintaining and developing key client accounts to ensure that superior levels of customer service are maintained, exceeding customer expectations.
- Self-starter who is able to work with minimal management input.
- Goal orientated and performance driven.
- Innovative and achievement focused.
- Charismatic personality.
If this is you, please contact us to get a detailed job description and to find out more about our client.
- A strong technical (engineering) background.
- Experience selling capital equipment preferably in the Packaging Industry.
- Have a min of 5 years’ relevant sales experience.
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate, while a tertiary qualification in Sales, Marketing or Public Relationship Management will be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Computer literacy – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Dynamics CRM (preferred but not a prerequisite), Outlook, Internet.
- Excellent people skills, communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Proven experience in relationship management.
- Proven track record of technical sales and meeting sales targets.
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis, both locally and internationally.
- In possession of a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Excellent communication and written skills in both English and Afrikaans.
Market related package offered