Key Accounts Manager
Our client, a successful company in the plastic packaging industry is looking for an experienced Sales Representative (to grow into a Key Accounts Manager) to join their successful team based in Cape Town.
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will have a proven track record in sales – packaging related would be beneficial . Your role will include but not be limited to, day-2-day calling on clients, sourcing of new business from Key accounts, relationship development, Budgeting and report presentations ….If your passion is relationships and sales this is the chance for you to get into a great company on the ground floor.
Please contact us if you would like a detailed job description and to find out more about our client.
- A degree or related (packaging, sales or financial) tertiary qualification would be beneficial
- Understanding of ISO 9001system and processes
- Must have a clear understanding of product costs and a basic manufacturing Income Statement
- A understanding of the business and all the products across divisions
- Computer Literacy (EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT)
- Proven track record in Sales (Packaging-related would be beneficial) – a minimum of 3 years’ experience required
- Lateral thinking ability, analytical thinking ability and ability to go after things proactively
- Innovativeness, creativeness
- Dynamic interpersonal skills and presence
- Ability to organize and manage own time and processes – self-discipline
- Ability to do budgeting and projections
- Ability to multi task and manage various projects and teams for Key Accounts
- Ability to communicate articulately and effectively at all levels
- Ability to “hard -sell” and influence others at all levels
- Ability to deal with all levels of employees including senior management