Raw Materials Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced Raw Materials Manager to join their team in Cape Town.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for all areas relating to raw materials, namely stock control and stock takes, deliveries, distribution, budgets, orders to name but a few.
Please contact us if you would like a more detailed job description and to find out more about our client.
- Supply Logistics Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
- BCom Degree with Finance specialization (nice to have)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Raw Materials environment in a supervisory role
- Computer literate (MS OFFICE, EXCEL Advance, WORD)
- Knowledge of Raw Materials
- Highly self – motivated, energetic and ability to motivate others
- Have an ability to interact and communicate on all levels of departments
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A positive attitude and always striving to be THE BEST
- Passionate about excellent service
- Team player